Hello from the States

More
02 Nov 2012 22:05 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Hello from the States
Forum Home > On the Road > Hello from the States

Rodman
I just wanted to say I wish I had one these OKA`s over here in the states. I think its awsome truck and what I could do with it. All the mods I could do, I would love to see one of these on some 2 1/2 ton rockwell militry axles with 14' lift with a set of 1600 R20 Michelin 53" XZL. with a 4 link air bag suspension I would put the LMM Duramax 6.6L Turbodiesel V8 Engine 6.6L turbodiesel V8 engine (Bio-Diesel compatible) with 365 hp @ 3200 rpm and 660 lb-ft of torque @ 1600 rpm and the ALLISON TRANSMISSION,1000 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE, ... that would be one bad Oka in my book.
April 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rodman
I forgot to add what I would use for the transfer case. I would use the Atlas 2 speed transfer case. Here is the specs on it.

The Atlas is available for both left and right hand vehicle applications with centered rear differentials. The solid, one-piece case design is manufactured from 356-T6 heat-treated aluminum alloy. This material is also used for the structural access cover and all other exterior components.
The massive gears are helical cut and synchro-equipped for quiet performance and "shift-on-the-fly" capability. These gears are supported by needle bearing elements, precision matched to strong 8620 shafts. The ruggedly designed output shafts are amply supported by large taper bearing sets. The Atlas also features a unique twin stick design to deliver crisp, quiet operation.
The Atlas transfer case offers you the ability to customize the transfer case to your vehicle. We offer several upgrades, options, and different configurations for this transfer case.

April 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.