Festive season

More
02 Nov 2012 20:41 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Festive season
Forum Home > On the Road > Festive season

joseph baz
Hi All,just a quick note to wish you all a very merry and safe christmas and a wonderfully happy new year and for those on the road,stay safe and enjoy the trip!!!!!
Cheers Joe and Mari (we don't have a baby Jesus)
December 24, 2011 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hal Harvey
Site Owner
And the best to you all from the Harveys in Scarborough. This has without doubt been my laziest December for the past 35 years, and the weather looks like it's going to be a delight for the next while! Looking forward to it. Have a safe and happy one xxxx

--
Hal

December 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA4WD.com
Administrator
From the Schoenslebens...

Dear all!
As you can see form the attached picture we made it to Switzerland ….. OKA covered in snow, looks good!
We will stay in Switzerland until the end of May 2012 and then make our way in direction of South America.

We wish you all a very happy festive season and a good new year!
Kind regards
Susi & Ruedi
December 24, 2011 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
Hi HO to all , myself and Lyn wish everyone the very best of Xmas's and long happy travels 2012. Doc and Lyn Davey
December 24, 2011 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter & Sandra James Oka 374
Yes, all the best to everyone for Christmas and the New Year, from Peter and Sandra at hoem in Dungog for a change.

--
Oka 374 LT Van

December 24, 2011 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James & Usha (THEByleDuct)
Administrator
Have a wonderful Christmas today every body as you celebrate the birth of Jesus. And please make it a safe one, I don't fancy scraping a fellow OKA owner off the street.
--
OKA #072

December 25, 2011 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hank Onthewater
Have a good Christmas and a great start of the New Year. As James said, somehting like:" stay in one piece". I hope I don't see any of you over the next 8 days. (I am working most of these days, in a hospital).
For those who can see a challenging year ahead of them, the mere fact that you can see those challenges, thank God or someone else that you have that knowledge or that insight. It is likely to improve your quality of life.
Hank
--
May fair winds be behind you, sun above, clear waters below, and a safe port ahead. And when in OKA van: replace "clear waters" with "firm ground".

December 25, 2011 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

harry
jenny and i also wish you all a merry christmass and happy new year safe travel if on the road our oka 45 is with Dr. mick the perkins dr. at the rock in nsw for a once over now for 6 weeks very busy man he tells me but i think but between you and me i think he dont like oka's
December 26, 2011 at 2:08 PM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.