perkins engine parts

More
23 Mar 2015 13:16 #1 by Peter334
Peter334 created the topic: perkins engine parts
I have for sale parts for a perkins phaser engine 110 , head , block ,crank shaft, pistons with rods, injectors, harmonica balancer, water pump, fan hub, air con pump, hyd pump and drive ,alt bracket, jack shaft to suit spicer to Rockwell, front tail shaft ,new turbo with adaptors water cooled see my site for pics of turbo, orig fuel tanks x 2 ,radiator over flow tank, spare wheel winch, wheel nut socket, new starter paul knott type , perkins auto adaptors stepped flywheel bellhousing adaptor from bell to auto [4l80e] drive plate from motor to auto and bolts, as I have the cummins in this suff is taking room in my shed so its all for sale or the scrap guy so make a good offer and we could do business cheers peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2015 13:59 #2 by Outback Jack
Outback Jack replied the topic: perkins engine parts
Hi Peter,

I have sent you a private message.

Cheers
OBJ

More
26 Mar 2015 05:28 #3 by Peter Davis
Peter Davis replied the topic: perkins engine parts
Hi Peter
I sent a message as well.
Peter

More
27 Mar 2015 16:33 #4 by Peter334
Peter334 replied the topic: perkins engine parts
What is sold ,starter motor, air con pump, hyd pump, f/ tail shaft, jack shaft , turbo , fuel tanks , cheers

More
29 Mar 2015 16:38 #5 by Peter334
Peter334 replied the topic: perkins engine parts
Found some more parts in the shed ,fuel tank change control valve, 1 good rebound rubber, 32 wheel nuts for steel rims, injector pump to suit a perkins phaser 110 this is a new pump got the paper work to say what was done to it, its been put in a bag and sealed to keep clean. I hope that's all.

More
29 Mar 2015 18:42 #6 by darren lilly
darren lilly replied the topic: perkins engine parts
G'day Peter sorry for jumping in your thread but do you know what the price for a brand new injector pump would be approx as I have a similar new one but its a bosch (or maybe lucas, it doesn't suit the oka anyway) I want to get rid of just looking for a ball park figure. Thanks

More
30 Mar 2015 05:25 #7 by Peter and Sandra OKA 374
Peter and Sandra OKA 374 replied the topic: perkins engine parts
Darren it depends on where you purchase it from, I was quoted $3-4k or possibly even more in Oz for a Cummins 6bt pump, sent the engine and injector specs to the US and was able to buy a complete pump set up for my engine and required output for under a grand, shipping took it just over $AU1k.

OKA 374 LT Van, converted to camper/motorhome,
400ah Lithiums, 1100w solar, diesel cooking heating and HWS,
Cummins 6BT, Allison 6 speed auto, Nissan transfer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: darren lilly