OKA Tray and Camper

More
05 Aug 2015 21:01 - 13 Aug 2015 15:29 #1 by Lang
Lang created the topic: OKA Tray and Camper

For Sale.

1) Original? OKA steel tray. 6’ X 7’ with ladders both sides to roof. Only appears to have surface rust with no visible scale or damage. Steel floor appears in good order from below (can’t see surface because of camper). Drop side fittings, no drop sides but I have spare Landcruiser ones which could be easily fitted.

2) “Trayon” style camper. Very solid unit made from Spandeck foam sandwich double skin with very heavy alloy corner angles and base channels.

6’ X 7’ X 4'3"/135cm high (Side opening on a wide OKA/Canter/F250 or swing around to rear opening on standard Landcruiser/Patrol) With detachable wind down legs to drive away to leave camp set up. Top swings right over with hand winch or just internal lift helped by gas struts. This then provides a 6’ X 7’ area for a queen mattress plus enough for another person or a couple of kids. Bed made up – not included – stays attached with a net to the top when swung over. Awning walls, which I have been told make a full tent under the roof (I have not tried them - they look new).

Door with ladder drops down for access to full kitchen. Bench with top quality 3 burner glass top stove and glass top sink. Comfortable café style seating for two with table, lots of cupboards. Wired for 240v, gas bottle compartment, water. Good size upright fridge.

Top has 8’ head room, canopy in good condition with a couple of small tears in lower wall. Huge mosquito proof windows.

Unit has not been used for some time and requires a good clean and small jobs such as seat cushions and tidy up on a couple of cupboard doors. Red dust stain, not rust, on the alloy body. Built to a very high standard for around $20,000.

As is where is, with all faults if any. I highly recommend an inspection by a potential buyer or their agent any time in Brisbane. The camper unit is priced $6,000 and the tray is free, if you don’t want the tray you can leave it behind. I can load on a ute, truck or trailer.

Just added a photo of the camper on legs with the tray strapped to it. The legs had no problem lifting the tray and camper as one unit.

Lang 0439677279
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 15:29 by Lang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2015 15:44 #2 by Lang
Lang replied the topic: OKA Tray and Camper
Needs to go now $5000

Lang

More
10 Sep 2015 11:02 #3 by Lang
Lang replied the topic: OKA Tray and Camper
Tray and camper sold.

Lang