Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley

More
09 Nov 2016 07:21 #1 by Paul Scherek
Paul Scherek created the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Title says it all, really!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2016 13:31 #2 by Comcoop
Comcoop replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Can you advise if this is compliance plated.

Can you please call me on 0407055442

Thanks

Brian

More
09 Nov 2016 15:47 #3 by Paul Scherek
Paul Scherek replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Not much good on the phone at the moment Brian, but I can usually get internet range at sometime during the day. Best reply here or PM me.
There is a plate on the towbar if this is what you mean:

Attachments:

More
09 Nov 2016 17:31 #4 by Comcoop
Comcoop replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Thanks for the information. Done deal if that's ok but won't be able to pick up for 2 or 3 Weeks. Let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks. Brian

More
10 Nov 2016 04:24 #5 by Paul Scherek
Paul Scherek replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
That's fine Brian, two or three weeks not a problem. We have to move out of shed in about six weeks!

More
18 Nov 2016 16:43 #6 by Comcoop
Paul,

Currently trying to work out which weekend to get down there. Possibly working on the 26 th November and the 3rd December. Will not know until Friday nights. Is the weekend of the 10Th of December too late. Just let me know

Thanks

Brian

More
19 Nov 2016 05:11 #7 by John and Marg
John and Marg replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Hi there, looks like I was to slow to jump at it!!! Please let me know if there ends up being a problem and you end up with it still. Not trying to take it from under anyone but things do go wrong!!!!!! I'm only up here in Wollongong so I would be more than happy to be second in line. Cheers John

More
19 Nov 2016 05:15 #8 by Paul Scherek
Brian, it doesn't need to be a weekend, it can be any day. But we may be away during late November/early December.
Where are you located? There is no info on your profile.

John, noted, you are second in line. Cheers, Paul

More
19 Nov 2016 11:33 #9 by Comcoop
We are in Kyneton Victoria and can be there tomorrow if that would suit you

Just let me know

More
20 Nov 2016 04:05 #10 by John and Marg
John and Marg replied the topic: Oka XT Towbar - Free to anyone who can collect from Bega Valley
Thanks Paul.

More
21 Nov 2016 06:08 #11 by Comcoop
Paul, I will give you a call tonight. Just let me know the best time to call

Brian