Rear Cab and Aluminium Tray For sale

More
26 Feb 2013 18:15 #1 by John and Lis
John and Lis created the topic: Rear Cab and Aluminium Tray For sale
We are looking at changing our dual cab, tray back, with hard floor, fold back slip on camper for a bus body type unit and wondering what interest there may be in the market place for our items.
The dual cab has recently been totally stripped, blasted, repainted and reskinned. Also new floor and soundproofing. I have the 4 seats for it if required.
The tray is brand new, aluminium, and same size as original OKA, just 100kg lighter. Has no sides, but these could be made if needed.
It has new al. tool boxes each side and body and boxes cost us just under $8,000-00.
The slide on camper is top of the line, P190 Utility Camper, made in Baccus Marsh about 5 years ago. It has two by 100litre water tanks, dual 12v pumps, slide out cooker with two wok burners, 60l, 12v/240v fridge/freezer, queen size bed, full 3 meter wide awning and bug net anex, power throughout, solar panels, etc. etc. Cost us $39,000-00 and we added another $5,000-00 in extras.

Any interest anyone. Call me on 0419756805. We are located in Cairns, but freight to anywhere on East coast or NT is no problem as we have a number of contacts with private truckies.

Does anyone have a full length bus body for sale to suit LT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2013 19:58 #2 by Peter_n_Margaret
Peter_n_Margaret replied the topic: Rear Cab and Aluminium Tray For sale

John and Lis wrote: Does anyone have a full length bus body for sale to suit LT.

I would strongly recommend a custom body for a camper instead of a bus body.
But then again, I'm biased. :)

Cheers, Peter.
OKA196 tinyurl.com/OKA196xtMotorhome
Mob.0428171214

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.