'94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is No longer available

More
06 Sep 2015 22:50 - 27 Sep 2015 20:53 #1 by hovernut0
hovernut0 created the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is No longer available
Being prepped for rebuild - No loner available
Awesome vehicle, very good to drive and will get you anywhere, it has been serviced on a regular basis, odometer is 5900kms Since replacement). Travel in style & comfort for recreation or for your business in This OKA, belongs to a non-smoking family. It won't last long at this price $39,500. Or $54,500 with trailer, clear title and no accident history.

THE ENGINE STUFF
4lt Perkins turbo Diesel, Spicer gearbox, New Process transfer case, heavy duty axles
Power Steering and all round disc brakes make for a very drive-able vehicle.
Wheels and Tyres – KUHMO 265/70R 19.5, on solid rims, with plenty of tread (almost new) and 6 spares on rims,
2 x near new batteries, 1 dedicated to start and second as house battery isolater between
2 x 105L fuel tanks
Air compressor & tank

BODY STUFF
Configured as a 13-seat passenger/tourist bus, each rear seat has tilt and arm rest
Privately registered in Western Australia, as THE SWAG
Fire extinguisher
Air operated side step for rear cabin
New Windscreen
Front bull bar, rear bumper with spare wheel and ramp
Hayman Reece style tow-bar
Huge Roof rack with built in ladder
has typical OKA rust (very minimal)

COMFORT FEATURES
The OKA has comfortable seating registered for 12 all with seat belt.
Recent major overhaul of Air conditioning for front and rear (Ice cold)
Fiama F45s, awning
80L Stainless steel water tank, pressure pumped water (light to wash point
Navman
Reverse camera

ADDITIONAL ENHANCEMENTS
UHF Radio for road use.
Intercom to rear
New tyres
CD / Stereo
spotlights
Registered until January 2016

OKA 4X4 Trailer - It has a TOILET AND SHOWER! Also a kitchen area, with new 12volt 80ltr slide out WAECO fridge and 45ltr slide out Engle freezer. TV⁄DVD, 120 w sola panel connected to 3 deep cell batteries, slide out B.B.Q , instantainious hot water system with 2 9kg gas bottles , , 2 x Large water tanks , all new interior led lights , spot lights and heaps of storage area

Only selling to fund an upgrade. No longer available

Attachments:
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2015 20:53 by hovernut0. Reason: No longer available

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2015 20:04 #2 by Outback Jack
Outback Jack replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Sad to see your selling so soon.

Good luck with the sale and hope the upgrade is another OKA.......

More
08 Sep 2015 21:59 #3 by hovernut0
hovernut0 replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Yes I want to keep the trailer and get an LT, it has a few things i require if I am going to do the 5.9 cummins path.... your LT was one of the possible rebuilds? although there is two down here local at present (yours was the right price but)
regards
Allan

More
09 Sep 2015 05:23 #4 by Ralley
Ralley replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
I put a Cummins in 169. What do you require that the XT doesn't have.

Rob

More
09 Sep 2015 05:36 #5 by Outback Jack
Outback Jack replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Suggest you have a chat to Rob or someone who has an XT with a Cummins.

It can be done on an XT and you already know the vehicle.

But if you like a LT, they do have a few upgrades etc the XT doesnt for example better cab A/C etc.

Feel free to give me a call if you like.

More
09 Sep 2015 06:33 #6 by OKABloke
OKABloke replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Keep the XT and Fit the Cummins to it. The Best OKA's ever made were from 150 to 250. You have the best Transfer Case, More room with a larger engine cover, and a XT is Quieter inside with the radiator mounted further back. Moving to a LT would be a step backwards. The LT Front End and Dash can be fitted to a XT as i have done if this helps
The only advantage i could see would be the Hydraulic Clutch on the LT.

For Sale:
XT and LT Parts and Service Manuals Available on CD. $150.00 Delivered
### OKA Manuals Now Available as a Download ###.

20mm Spring Hanger Pin Upgrade Kits.

David

More
09 Sep 2015 21:37 #7 by hovernut0
hovernut0 replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
yes I did see and was impressed with your dash conversion and that (as you have all mentioned above) is my alternate plan, I'm just throwing it up in the air at present and seeing how things land either way its a win win as far as i can see. The main thing I am after is space in the cab (drivers seat) but i am investigating alternate seating to keep my thighs off the hand brake and door opener, the last trip (5900km) almost left bruising!
Allan

More
13 Sep 2015 18:38 #8 by Rick Whitworth
Rick Whitworth replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.

OKABloke wrote: The Best OKA's ever made were from 150 to 250.

Gday David
Much difference between #149 and #150?
:)
Cheers
Rick

More
13 Sep 2015 20:06 #9 by Ralley
Ralley replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Get rid of the hand brake and convert it to NT spec. It's not that big a deal and it works.
Rob

More
14 Sep 2015 06:01 #10 by OKABloke
OKABloke replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is looking for a new home.
Rick
According to the manuals OKA's 137 - 250 Were all upgraded, Wiring Looms, Steering Box and one Hundred and one little things. However My OKA 131 has most of the upgrades including a updated wiring loom I just missed out on the Steering Box upgrade Ex Factory and was done later by me. All upgrades were in by around 137- so 150-250 were a round figure used as the OKA's to get.

For Sale:
XT and LT Parts and Service Manuals Available on CD. $150.00 Delivered
### OKA Manuals Now Available as a Download ###.

20mm Spring Hanger Pin Upgrade Kits.

David
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Whitworth

More
27 Sep 2015 21:08 #11 by hovernut0
hovernut0 replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is No longer available
So all the info is landing - Seems the best way to go IS the 6BT with the Alison Auto (surprise surprise) and while this is happening do the extra conversion to the cab body as per the LT rather than reverse (which I intended) Has come down to either OKA spares (waiting for quote) or I have found a local dealer who is suggesting an exceptionally good price, will post further info and links when firm quotes are in place, Had some interesting offers via Gumtree and a few genuine contacts from over East, to which i have referred them to OKA 170 (very good value) as well as this site!
Hope to catch up with a few of you at the WA Meet!
Allan

More
28 Sep 2015 04:51 #12 by Outback Jack
Outback Jack replied the topic: '94 OKA XT model (Number 167) is No longer available
Glad to see you are sticking around.

I think you have made the right choice.

Rob has installed 6bt/Allison Auto and from all accounts it goes good.