More
02 Nov 2012 22:19 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Vote for Adventure North
Forum Home > On the Road > Vote for Adventure North

OKA4WD.com
Administrator
From Marj Parsons & Maryanne Jacques:

Hi to all the Oka Owners;

I received this email from Maryanne Jacques and pass it on to you. Over the years we have heard good things about this enterprise, from fellow Oka Owners who have called on them for assistance or advice, or even parts, and have also talked to some of the Tour Drivers in Okas at various places. I know they will be hurting as a result of the very wet and flooded season in Queensland, so if you are able to assist in this way, I am sure they will appreciate it.

Marj Parsons

Original Message
From: Adventure North Australia [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 March 2011 3:33 PM

Hi everyone, please excuse the group email, however I would like to ask you for your help.

Adventure North Australia has been nominated for the Back to Business grant with Suncorp Metway, who I have banked with for 17 years.

Due to Cyclone Yasi, Adventure North & The Bama Way has been severely effected by the downturn in holiday makers and the Bloomfield Causeway being damaged.

We are uncertain at this time to when we can resume tours on the track.

Please vote for Adventure North and help me get back to business suncorpbacktobusiness.com.au/vote
.. (I found them on the third page) ..

Thank you sincerely
Maryanne

Check out Adventure North's photo album here.
March 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.