healthy travels

More
01 Nov 2012 15:37 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: healthy travels
Forum Home > On the Road > healthy travels

okadoc
Hi to all especially those of us who have challenges with severe health issues. I write this in the most sincerest way possible. For those readers who have cancer no matter where it is Google Paw Paw leaves . A friend had a brain tumour diagnosed 6 years ago and happened to be discussing the problem with a 74 yr old male who advised her of the following. He had testicular cancer when he was 21 yrs old and like her had been given his time up speech by his doctor. He was told of the above and he stuffed a pot full of Paw Paw leaves and boiled it for two hrs and then cooled it down and stored in the fridge and had a decent swig every morning and his entire family have a swig each day since and none of them have suffered health problems much at all. My friend dropped the chemo and her Dr advised strongly against this action but she stayed strong and swigged eached morning, her tumour has shrunk and she has been in remission for the last 6 yrs and never been healthier, do your selves a big favour and google it, what have you got to loose other than your life.I hope that I stand in testament to its validiy in 12 months time. Stay safe and well and happy travels. Doc Davey
May 23, 2012 at 1:03 PM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.