OKA NT 'R and D' Ideas

More
02 Nov 2012 21:09 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: OKA NT 'R and D' Ideas
Forum Home > On the Road > OKA NT 'R and D' Ideas

OKA NT Sales
Thought id throw this out there to all to discuss. With the stop in production till early next year we are tinkering with a few things at the moment, which maybe standard features on the new OKA NT such as:-
- Double Din GPS with Bluetooth connectivity, Ipod/ Iphone connectivity, CD/Radio, (Final Stages)
- Reversing Camera (Final Stages)
- New shift pattern for Allison 1000 series 6 speed auto when matchede with Cummins ISBE 5 engine for increased fuel economy and quieter engine noise (Final Stages)
- Electric Windows (Mid Stage)
- Central Locking on doors (Mid Stage)
- Carbon Fibre trim replacing old blue/ grey vinyl on engine cover lid and transmission selector plate (Final Stages)
- New transfer case with 3:1 ratio for increased engine braking when in low range (Early Stage)
- New front and rear axles with increased load rating and availability of parts off the shelf (Early Stages)
- Exhaust Braking (Mid Stage)
- 19.5" Alloy wheels with 2000kg load rating, weighing 13.7kg ( Mid Stages)
- ABS Braking
- Securing of wiring harnesses, piping, etc
and a few other small side projects
With the limited resources we have and what we have achieved in 4 months which ive noted above it is looking very exciting.
Long term we are looking at a longer wheelbase to allow for a 17 seater bus, and this may a release for a new model come Euro 6 introduction in 2014 unless there is a large demand and sizeable orders coming through before hand.
Are there any new ideas out there? i look forward to hearing the OKA Owners feedback.

Markus
November 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David Hallandal
- Reversing Camera
Mount the camera up high and use a 170 Degree Lens
- Electric Windows
Many have tried, great idea
- Central Locking on doors
Have it with remote and wouldn't be with out it
- New front and rear axles with increased load rating and availability of parts off the shelf
Would want to be better then the ones you've got now under the current NT now
- 19.5" Alloy wheels with 2000kg load rating, weighing 13.7kg
19.5 x 8.25 to suit the 305/70r19.5 with a stud patern and offset to suit the XT and LT please

--
David Hallandal
OKA-131 Home Page
OKA Camper Trailer
XT and LT Service Manuals on CD For Sale
20mm Spring Hanger Upgrade Kits For Sale

November 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter & Sandra James Oka 374
I'll bite ;-))
Don't bother with the all singing all dancing Radio/CD/Nav unit unless it is a very good quality set. Most have useless radio reception, clunky menu system and are generally a pain to use. Most buyers would be happier with a very good stereoCD with a good radio tuner capable of pulling in stations in remote areas with ipod and USB inputs. If fitted with Ipod facility then it must also charge the Ipod when it is connected. Personally I find the USB stick to be the best, no charging to worry about and can be unplugged quickly and stowed away when parked. The 79 series Toyota's have a very good radio which will pull in radio stations in remote areas.
Reversing camera is good, but a seperate unit not utilising stereo, surround cameras are even better.
Electric windows can be a source of grief if corners are cut with design and installation.
Central locking is pretty much mandatory these days.
A decent axle setup that doesn't have design flaws, off the shelf parts and capable of the Oka's GVM would be great. Think Dana 80?
Exhaust braking also be good for operators.
Transfer case ratio 3:1 would be good with auto trans.
Not fussed on 19.5" rims but alloys are great for reducing unsprung weight.
Having just cut several large holes in 374's body while turning it into a camper/motorhome I think greater attention to body sealing, rust proofing of bare metal before assembly (Duragal isn't gal coated when cut!) and better general metal preparation before painting would go a long way to slowing down the dreaded rust.

--
Oka 374 LT Van

November 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
I strongly suggest that you don't loose sight of the vehicles strengths and why people still buy old OKAs. Current owners are your best sales force.
The 'bells and whistles' are best added after sale. It is unlikely that I want the same bells as every one else. I want ultimate reliability and a vehicle I can fix in the bush, if I need to.. That means keep it simple stupid, and the ability to diagnose on the spot and instructions on how to get it mobile at my fingertips - like the tide is coming in!
The other aspect needing serious attention (IMHO) is weight. A serious weight loss exercise is required in places where weight does not add strength or durability. There are a lot of them.
I like the 19.5 alloys for weight reasons, and light weight fuel tanks, I like 3:1 205, I like exhaust brakes, I like flat glass, I like Dana 80 and higher GVM, I don't like doors that are not liftable or steel mud flaps. Incorporate more rotomoulding.
--
Cheers Peter, OKA196 Motorhome. www.oka4wd.com/xt196.htm

November 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Markus,
take a look at the Meritor MH 23-810 axles,readyly available with a good chain of supply,and already proven reliable
Cheers,Joe
November 2, 2011 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Peter,I think on any new vehicle we will have to say good bye to simplicity,the laws dictate that for us,unless you carry the Cummins Insite program with you ,you won't be able to diagnose any problems other than see a little spaner shape lighting up on the dash,but we musn't forget the trade off...quieter engines,longer engine life,better fuel economy,more power etc,personally I think the NT gets let down by BAE systems axles,sure with a new model you will find little hicups, but in esssence it is a good bus and when you look at the multi nationals budget and OKA's budget it is the people that makes it happen!!
Cheers,Joe
November 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
Then the Insite programme should be standard issue or at least offered.
All sales of all products become price sensitive at some point and OKA prices are way up there compared to the next offerings. Having a basic model available at a competitive price would seem to be sensible.
There are several makers of 4x4 motorhomes in Australia. None has ever converted an OKA from my knowledge, preferring to make serious mechanical modifications to other vehicles.
Why? Because the OKA is way over priced.
Get the sale with a basic and people can add bells later.
--

November 3, 2011 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
Absolutely agree with Peter - keep it simple and basic at minimum price, and let the buyer have the fun of choosing the add-on gadgets. It seems likely that the main new buyer market will still be commercial users unless the price can come down by quite a bit.
I think the most important thing you could do to make the vehicle more appealing to ALL users and at very little cost is to get serious about sound shielding. That is the one area where the Japanese trucks do beat Oka - inside they are seductively quiet and that gives them a feel of quality. A quiet vehicle instills confidence - diesel rattle in the cab makes the vehicle sound like it is falling to bits.
The most important thing though, is to keep the Okas coming!!
Cheers, Paul (Oka 059)
November 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Hi Guys,
thank you for your input and it is greatly appreciated.
The bells and whistles add up to a total of no more than $1,000 on the vehicle so that is not a major drama when you consider the driveline makes up well over 70% of the value of the vehicle alone. Cost cutting exercises can be sometimes dangerous with the usual results of using inferior substituted parts. Labour costs in Australia are high as well, but no one really wants to see the OKA built in China or Brazil. Costs can ultimately be cut by sizeable orders being placed and ordering parts in volume.
Joe hits the nail on the heads in saying that todays market want quieter engines with great fuel economy and minmal servicing. As an OEM manufacturer we must also use the latest technoogy to comply with Euro 5 (current) emission standards for ADR compliancing. in order to achieve this, the engine has over 100 on board sensors to regulate everything from fuel consumption to engine temperature to manifold pressures to urea dosing to exhaust temperature and emissions and much more. Peter i would love nothing more than a Toyota Landcruiser Turbo Diesel 4.2 Litre engine where if something goes wrong i can fix it then and there. Todays world of electronics unfortunately dont allow for it any more. Come Euro 6 (2014) it is believed that the air coming from the exhaust will be cleaner than the air going into the engine. We will have to wait and see.
Paul i have done a lot of soundproof work over the last 4 months on the vehicle you had the opportunity to drive when i was in Bega. It is a lot quieter and only this week Heavy Automatics completed a new calibration of the shift schedules. The vehicle comes back today with this new shift pattern and a new Transmission heat exchanger fitted replacing the old oil cooler. They have told me it has made the engine even quieter and more pleasent to drive so i cant wait to test it.
There is an insite programe with a handheld diagnostic available but it is very limited in the info provides and a unit generally retails over $1500. On the OKA we display a fault code on the speedometer. this fault code can then be looked up in the Operators Manual.
David unfortunately the NT OKA shares nothing but 19.5" rim size in common. i have made a list below of differences:-
OKA XT / LT (1992-1998)

Wheel size: 16”x 6.5 / 19.5”x 8.25/9.00
PCD: 165.1 diameter 8 holes
Offset: 9.5mm
Centre hole: 121.5mm (+/- 1mm)
Load rating: front axle – 2400kg
Rear axle – 3100kg

OKA NT (2006 – Current)

Wheel size: 19.5”x8.25 / 20”x9.00
PCD: 222.25 diameter 6 holes
Offset: 41mm
Centre hole: 163.0mm (+/- 0.5mm)
Load rating: front axle – 3200kg
Rear axle – 3800kg

A concept being spoken about at the moment is a short wheel base NT. It would comprise of the XT chassis, only in cab chassis or single cab varient with a Cummins ISF Euro 5 3.8 Litre 140hp engine to a Allison 1000 series auto, 4wd system,with a 2.4 metre tray and 1 tonne payload having a GVM of 4490kg. This would be priced sub $100,000 to go against the Landcruiser utes and Mercedes G wagon but come with full warranty like the NT to be used for all terrain 4wding.
what are your thoughts?
November 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

T & D Morris
Hi
The short wheel base with a tray would go well against the two tonne Isuzu and Mitsubishi's.
A lot of contractors who worked at my previous work were purchasing the bigger vehicles so they could get a descent load on, but missed the four wheel drive of their old cruisers and Nissans.
A tray back OKA with a optional ladder racks, tool boxes under the tray, should sell well.
If only the government would give people that buy it a tax break for buying local?
Terry
--
November 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
Markus, great to hear about the sound shielding. Otherwise I was enormously impressed with the vehicle I drove.
For motorhome builders, a 4490 GVM tray back should be an absolute winner. At under a hundred grand it becomes competitive with the Canter and Isuzu by the time one fixes up their lousy suspension, fits suspension seats and converts to single back wheels.
Very, very excited to learn that Oka seems to not only be continuing, but getting lovely new ideas.
November 3, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter & Sandra James Oka 374
I forgot the bit about the soundproofing, first thing I did to 374, made a world of difference to the interior just fitting a layer of dynamat over all the floor, engine tunnel, door interiors and blocking all the gaps and holes.
--
Oka 374 LT Van

November 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
The BIG advantage of the OKA over the Canter for motorhome builders is the ridgid chassis and the ability to build a one piece body with bed-over as I did. I staggers me that others have not done similar.
The body on mine could be designed and delivered as a CNC cut flat pack and simply glued together by a subby or by the owner.
--

November 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
Markus, who is driving 'the ship'?
--

November 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Hi Peter,
with all of the clearing of the dead wood, The chain of command is still Malaysian owner down to 2 Perth based Directors down to Andy Granger handling day to day operations then down to myself, Allan and Angelika working together as a team.
A lot of the Rand D is being headed by myself and Andy to revamp the vehicle with the input of custmers and OKA owners. This feedback in the past was ignored by Arthur and Linden.
Andy and i are working more closely with suppliers and manufacturers and reviewing all work instructions to achieve much better results for the future. The future is looking very exciting.
November 4, 2011 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James & Usha (THEByleDuct)
Administrator
Markus, thanks so much for the updates. It's exciting to hear about how the future is looking. All the best and I hope we hear more as things progress.
James
--
OKA #072

November 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony & Jackie
Thanks for the info Markus, The longer wheelbase would be good, we are thinking along the lines of a cab & chassies unimog but might wait for the OKA & build motorhome module like peters OKA 196,Keep it simple, don't need all the fancy stuff people will add it them selves we just want a good strong reliable 4wd at a resonable price. Keep us updated on progress
Tony
November 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
So has Linden gone?
Tell us about Andy Granger.

--

November 4, 2011 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Linden left back in April and currently we are fixing up alot of design inefficiencies.
Andy has 35 years in the trucking industry in Europe having previously worked for DAF, Daewoo, Avia, Tatra and various other garages handling R and D, parts, sales, warranty, manual write up, etc. He is a Mechanical engineer by trade with extensive knowledge of Cummins.

November 4, 2011 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
''with all of the clearing of the dead wood,''
''we are fixing up alot of design inefficiencies''
A word of advise Marcus. It is best NOT to slag other people off, particularly on a public forum.
--

November 5, 2011 at 5:53 AM

Tim 414
Many thanks for the updates.
I too am very interested in the longer wheel base as there is nothing else available on the market other than isuzu or the larger option of Tatra, MAN or Mog. Simple , Solid and Price are more important than bells & whistles to me . Additionally a larger payload would be ideal as it gives me more options
Regarding the 19.5" wheels I find it difficult to have any real tire options and would prefer the 16" alloys as it seems most current OKA drivers agree with there choice of aftermarket alloys.
Thanks for updating us on the progress of OKA, honest information is the best sales tool.
Happy Travels
Tim
November 5, 2011 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Peter,
Unfortunately i wouldnt call it slagging off but instead the truth. A few people unfortunately held back the true potential of the OKA and those are the CEO (Arthur) AND financial controller (Tom) who mismanaged the company and Linden with his lack of experience in design and engineering. unfortunately if there is failure someone has to be responsible . It is not a hidden fact among many OKA faithful. Its unfortunate it took so long.
These 3 treated OKA like a hobby shop from 1998 to current and would have been happy to build 1 OKA every few years. The owner trusted these people for 16 years putting millions in, but money was also being taken out not for OKA arthur and Tom.
So i apologise if i am slagging, but i have a lot of passion for OKA as in the company and product and only telling the truth from mine as well as a lot of other peoples point of views. The owner is devistated by all this and wants OKA to succeed as well. the Editor who wrote in the West Australian about the owner quitting made up his own story after seeing an ad submitted by KPMG on the owners behalf asking for expressions of interest for investors. I forwarded the article onto the owner and he was furious, but i guess thats typical media for you. The old saying is true, never believe what you read in the paper. The editor covered his backside nicely by calling his artlcle "Herd on the terrace" so inferring to gossip.

Markus
November 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
There does seem to be one common theme in everyone's submissions - keep it simple, solid and affordable. That is a formula that is lacking in the products of practically every other manufacturer, and it is the formula that serious users need most.
Keep up the great work Markus. If you have stayed passionate through the bad times you might well set the world on fire when the good times return.
Cheers, Paul
November 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dean & Kaye Howells
Hi Markus
The reason we bought our Oka is because we wanted a 4WD that was simple, strong and reliable and with a decent carrying capacity. The major emphasis for us is reliability. For the sort of travelling we do nothing is more important than reliability. This is why our LT (#413) is perfect for what we do. We have spent an ammount equivelant to the purchase price in 'fine tuning' it to suit our purposes and were happy to do so as we had control of the end result. I think this concept should be considered when you look at future direction.
My suggestion would be don't even try to compete with the big manafacturers as you're 'on a hiding to nothing' if you try. A complete waste of time. Find a market niche that is un-economic for the 'biggies' to fill and make it your own. I think the proposed single/dual cab under 4500 Kg is worth a good hard look. I reckon electric windows etc are an irelevant side show and Oka has more important decisions to make .
Today is the era of retiring baby boomers doing 'the big trip'. I think this is a market to be looking at (cashed up 60+ year olds) as is existing Oka owners whose vehicles are becoming a bit tired. Generalising I think the bigger/heavier direction is definitely the wrong way to go as it limits the potential Oka market to non car license drivers and as for the eastern European/ South African drive train experience, stick with Dana.
To summarise; simple, strong and reliable with a decent carrying capacity. Think 60 series landcruiser with a 4495 Kg GVM.
My two bobs worth.
Cheers Deano:)

--
November 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Thank you Paul.
I can only hope the good times will be great.
Hence Andy and i are seeking as much feedback as possible from current, past and potential owners to make the OKA great and what everyone wants but people have to be mindful that they cant have everything and that we must work in line with ADR's and laws for the best possible outcome. For too long OKA didnt listen to people outside the factory. Customers were already telling Arthur and Linden back in 1998 and 2000 that the NT had to be a longer wheelbase to cater for the tourism and mining sectors. This will come closer to reality with the implementation of new reliable axles.
Tim unfortunately due to the braking system and positive 42 offset 19.5" is the smallest rim size we can go but this may change with the new axle which is going through brake testing in Europe at the moment and hopefully i might have more info soon. They are currently doing all brake tests to 7100kg and 8000kg GVM.
November 5, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim 414
Thanks Marcus
I already pay truck rego and have to have a truck licence - so why not be able to carry the weight
Cheers Tim
November 5, 2011 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

travis
In my opinion and trade experiance, they are too expensive that is why i see people buying canters and izusu nps 4x4s. Only the die hard people will buy okas fleet buyers will look at the 80k price tag for an nps or canter versus the 100k price for oka, because they dont drive them someone else does. You could get a market share keeping it under 90k and being able to carry a genuine 3t on the tray.
--
Oka Performance Turbos, Intercoolers and exhaust Upgrades 0421678926

November 5, 2011 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Travis..if you are buying a Canter or a NPS you're not really comparing apples with apples,Grab a NPS 80K +15k for a suspension upgrade another 20-25K for an Allison conversion,5-6K for single tyre swap and all of the sudden they are not such a good value for money,and you still have only a cab and chassis with an exhaust far too low to do any serious wadding,a chassis that is no way near as good as OKA's, even with robotic fabrication systems you will be battling to manufacture an OKA for under 100k, It is difficult to explain to people why we like OKA's...I been a mechanic for 41 years working on a wide range of vehicles mainly 4WD,I do appreciate the efford done by Australian manufacturers with a truly national product the likes of Leader trucks,RFW trucks ....both great trucks and both cease manufacturing,OKA is the Third great brand that comes to my mind,sure it's allways room for improvement and the main thing is that the company is open to opinions,I have met Andy and had some technical discussions and he commented on some improvements together with Markus for the future of the marque and looks very promising and the upgrades make perfect sense.
November 5, 2011 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony Lee
I see the 4495kg limit as a bit of an absurdity in vehicles this size. Sure, by cheating a fair bit you might get them registerableat that weight, but how many stay under that weight with the sort of supplies you need for a two-week trip with fuel and water available in the middle
--
Tony

picasaweb.google.com/114611728110254134379

November 5, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

travis
Joesph, im not hating okas or why everyone likes them, i myself want one but im speaking from a point of view that only people passionate about them will spend the extra money, because fleet and tradie buyers dont care about the wading depth( you can get a stack on both models and high rise snorkel so you could effectivly wade above cab height), to be competitive with current offerings they need a payload of 3t, 4.5t towing(braked) and a price around 90k
--
Oka Performance Turbos, Intercoolers and exhaust Upgrades 0421678926

November 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oka 098
Gday ,heavy duty 4x4 aussie built duel cab work ute ,slide off work box slide on weekend camper would be a winner in my book . but theres that question again (WHAT IS A OKA)
November 6, 2011 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Fox
This may be a bit off topic, but sort of follows the thread of Markus' second post. But a read of the Malaysian press's take on the Oka crisis is interesting. Link here. malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/newscomment...s-aussie-firm-crisis Pete
--
Peter Fox

OKA 266 Multi-cab.

Photobucket album

November 6, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
"Vell Paari said moves were in progress to relocate the manufacturing plant to Malaysia.
He said he has hired a new COO, an Indian national with expertise in armoured and non-armoured vehicles for Indonesian military, to head the operations in Malaysia from October."

Now that sounds like sad and bad news. More of Australian genius going to the benefit of off-shore owners. The next potential bad news is that the owners might decide that the Australian market is too small to bother fighting the government bullies to achieve ADR compliancing.
Do you have any thoughts on this Markus?

November 6, 2011 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nomad
Personally I would not consider most of the members of this group to be legitimate purchasers of a NEW OKA. Not just because of the price tag, but also because of the fact that we are fully aware that there will be further customizations that will add to the bill. The manufacturer will never be able to offer a finished product to suit everyone, nor should they try. Niche market is easy to say, and much harder to make a living from. That said we will keep the used market alive and well.
I think the law of conservation of energy is adaptable to finance, "wealth can be neither created nor destroyed", and I am a firm believer that to accumulate wealth you need only to decide "who" you are going to take money from and "how" you are going to do this, as it really is a case of accumulating other peoples money. People willingly part with their hard earned if you can sell them a "feeling". The greatest example of this is religion and "Faith".
Markus - Look to who you will be taking your money from and how you will do that. We are currently in the grip of a resource boom and the feeling they are buying (and reselling) is "safety". If you can offer an equivelant product that with improve safety they are obliged to use your product or face being labelled "unsafe". The original OKA concept may have just been ahead of its time?

Future innovations may include "kit form". Delivered in boxes it's fun for the whole family, just paint and assemble. "Batteries not included, No warranties implied or given".
Seriously though, I love my OKA and I look forward to purchasing one of your "new OKA's" when they hit the secondhand market.
--
David & Christina Wight - Nomad Refrigeration - OKA267

November 6, 2011 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Great analogy David,it's all too true ,not many potential buyers from the group,I think we all like to tinker too much and if we had the $$$ to do it we will be bored but we can spend more time travelling.
Cheers,Joe
November 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dandj
I agree with Joe, personally i can't see me ever buying a new Oka, I've invested just too much effort and time in getting this one to its current useable status, not to mention the maintenance knowledge accumulated along the way.
But neither would I abandon our Oka for a brand new $100k Toyota, Isuzu, Canter or similar. Could I really drill holes in it, weld bits on and then take it down an outback track scratching the brand new duco? I don't think so.
While current owners won't be the salvation of the Oka company, along with others in a similar situation, we could certainly influence the use of Oka's amongst potential owners, and I suspect that is happening already via this website.

--
David and Janet Ribbans, Oka 148

November 6, 2011 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OKA NT Sales
Hi Paul,as you will notice the article was written back in August in the early days of forensic audit. What you have extracted from the article has not and will not eventuate. The malaysian owner is looking into expressions of interest from interested parties for either a part investment of the business or a joint venture.
The feedback i am receiving is informative and encouraging and everything is being taken onboard so we all thank you for that. If there is anymore please keep it all coming.
Travis, with many government and mining departments having liability as a determining factor in purchasing equipment, OEM equipment meeting the requirements without modifications is very important. 1 week before the audit was to commence OKA were to have done a demo with a government fire fighting department who had short listed OKA for a fleet of 70 - 100 vehicles over 12 months. This demo will commence again end of the bush fire season.
November 7, 2011 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
Thanks Markus, I am very glad, it would be a tragedy for Oka to leave our shores - other than as complete vehicles of course.
Good luck with the fire truck demo. An order for 70 ~ 100 trucks would be a fine start to the new regime.
November 8, 2011 at 8:59 AM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.