CHRISTMAS CHEER

More
21 Dec 2019 03:43 #1 by 210greg
210greg created the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER
Best wishes to all on this site Hope you all have a MERRY CHISTMAS for those on the road travel safe and for those impacted by fire remember property can be rebuilt LIVES cant and maybe a some rain as a chrissy pres
Greg and Dean
The following user(s) said Thank You: OKAPETE, mort, Paul Scherek, Harry, Rick Whitworth, Ewart and Vivian Halford, fran philipson, Terry Mclaaren, Chris126, Holmz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2019 06:33 #2 by Holmz
Holmz replied the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER
Happy Christmas to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mort, Rick Whitworth, fran philipson

More
25 Dec 2019 08:30 #3 by mort
mort replied the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER
Hi All,
Merry Christmas.
A few days to relax before getting back to the grind, I hope you got all your OKA gifts and if not well maybe next year.
Those on the road ( yes I am jealous ) safe trip and watch out for the idiots.

Until next year.
Martyn and Hilda
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Whitworth, Ewart and Vivian Halford, fran philipson, Holmz

More
25 Dec 2019 08:41 #4 by mort
mort replied the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER
This is just for a bit of fun and offering well wishers to all without offending anyone

So I met with my lawyers yesterday, and on their advice I wish to say the following to you my dear friends:
“Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2020, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make your country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.”
Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Martyn
The following user(s) said Thank You: OKAPETE, Rick Whitworth, Ewart and Vivian Halford

More
25 Dec 2019 13:01 #5 by 210greg
210greg replied the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER
well dun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Whitworth

More
26 Dec 2019 12:00 - 26 Dec 2019 13:13 #6 by Rick Whitworth
Rick Whitworth replied the topic: CHRISTMAS CHEER

:( Just jokin kids, he's real !! :)

Rick Whitworth: OKA XT 149.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2019 13:13 by Rick Whitworth. Reason: just jokin
The following user(s) said Thank You: mort, Paul Scherek, 210greg, Holmz