Rant - People with no idea

More
02 Nov 2012 22:36 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Rant - People with no idea
Forum Home > On the Road > Rant - People with no idea
1 2 Next »

travis
As some of you may i know im looking for an OKA at the moment and have come across a lot of garbage about the oka. Examples: You should watch out because you can only get part for pre 94 models after that its too hard
Another clown says that he would look for a canter because you can just take the body of and replace unlike the oka......hmmm maybe some research is needed there.
The early OKA models were a mix of all different parts, the later models were heavily Caterpilar dependent, or so I am led to believe.
Just as a addition to the above which is pretty well spot on. When I was looking at them some years ago, A lot of National parks or the like, including caravan parks etc do not/ wont let "OKA"s into their place.

I dont know how others feel but i am already tired of hearing people who have never owned, driven or even worked on an OKAS opinion. If you have no idea keep it to yourself

End Rant
September 7, 2010 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Travis,
The OKA is the most modular vehicle that ever been in the OZ market,you can replace the cab and can fit any body you like ,double cab, extra cab,bus body,tray top,motorhome,on the second issue I'm only aware of some of the stations along the Canning stock route were forcing bigger vehicles to take a detour(the reality is that a 4x4 with a trailer will cause more damage to the track than a 4x4 OKA ever will).
With the parts issue there is a group of people who are very passionated about the OKA's and parts availability is not what they are told you believe,there is plenty of parts available and when you compare prices with a similar vehicle are very reasonable,I think of the top of my head door skins were a hundred odd bucks,last time I checked a second hand 100 series Land cruiser bare door cost me $1000-00,door skins are available,floor pans are available,roofs are available,don't forget tha by consumer laws a manufacturer only need to stock spares by 10 yrs,what OKA factory doesn't have Paul Nott or Robyn Wade will have (both top blokes and very passionate about the brand),just make sure that you buy at the right price so you have a bit of room to move with the upgrading.
Cheers
Joe
PS if you want to have a chat about it give me a call on my mob 0419322443
September 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Oh i forgot Not Caterpillar bits in an OKA
cheers Joe
September 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

travis
i know all of these guys are wrong its just annoying that they speak there mind with out knowing the truth.
--
Oka Performance Turbos, Intercoolers and exhaust Upgrades 0421678926

September 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hal Harvey
Site Owner
"I'd hate anybody to believe most of what is written here..."

I'm quoting myself there - that's how I began my reply to a page-and-a-half of "wisdom" around OKAs on a generic 4WD website a couple of years ago. I know just what you mean.

Here's some quotes from the other "contributors" to that site:

"A great Aussie idea that eventually flopped."

"here is a pic i took a couple of days ago down a the local caravan park" (the pic was of a Unimog).

"The 4WD is a waste of time."

"they simply can't do what they're claimed to do"

"U/J's every 10 to 15000km."

"The tour OKA's that used to operate in the desert wouldn't dare leave the two wheel tracks"

"it held 80 or so on the bitumen"

"they had lots of engine issues"

And so it goes... not even close to reality.
--
Hal

September 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

travis
i found a lot more but we all know the real truth
--
Oka Performance Turbos, Intercoolers and exhaust Upgrades 0421678926

September 8, 2010 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony Lee
"A lot of National parks or the like, including caravan parks etc do not/ wont let "OKA"s into their place."

My other vehicle is a 16-tonne tag axle bus and on the rare occasions I used a caravan park, was only knocked back once - and that was a park that was lilliputian in its layout. National parks worked hard to discourage me by putting those bloody low posts everywhere they could think of and my pruning equipment did get a bit of use occasionally but banning was never mentioned.
With the OKA, so far never a problem with access to national parks and my need for caravan parks is even less.

So far have only had one bloke assure me that OKAs are a maintenance nightmare. All the other lookers are just envious.
--
Tony

picasaweb.google.com/114611728110254134379

September 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter_n_Margaret
It is true that we have spent a lot of money maintaining our OKA, but it is not out of proportion to what it is, what we do with it and where we take it.
They only wear out when you use them.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Cheers Peter, OKA196 Motorhome. www.oka4wd.com/xt196.htm

September 9, 2010 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Outback Jack
As been mentioned before and I agree.

An OKA is more like a truck, therefore maintenance should be treated the same.
That is before, during and after every trip things need to be greased and checked.
It is not a modern Japanese vehicle where you can abuse it and it will still carry on. That been said, a lot of commercial OKA`s have been abused and continue to carry on. However it’s when the private buyers buy it, things that have not been maintained soon show up.
I believe an OKA should be treated much like the way Aircraft maintance is treated. A lot of preventative maintance, regular maintance schedules and the replacement of parts after determined time, KMs etc. will go a long way to insure minimum down time and more importantly getting stuck out bush somewhere.
A lot of OKA owners have pioneered the way for us. We know that the starter motor is not a good one, so don’t risk it, replace it before the big trip, as well as several other things.
Also a lot of OKA`s are overloaded, therefore things like springs etc will break.
Finally, maybe we should make a sticky post of things that you should replace when buying a OKA. And a Sticky post for part numbers.
Cheers
--

September 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Bajada & Jo-Anne Allchin
Overheard a couple of young blokes remark "they're (OKA's) bulletproof you know" . Well we all know they are fallible, but fixable. Once you own one it becomes a beautiful affair, mostly
kisses, but the occasional tantrum.
How many family and friends have asked if they can borrow your OKA? Lots. How many times have you lent it? For us it's
NEVER.
Jo-Anne
September 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony Lee
"How many family and friends have asked if they can borrow your OKA?"

#1 - and only - son has his eye on it but given that his vehicle of choice is a Triumph Daytona, I doubt whether he will ever get to get behind the wheel.Betty suggested I take him out into the desert for a bit of quality time while he learns to slow down a bit.
Perhaps when total personality transplants become available -
or he gets married and has kids to slow him down about 200kmph
--
Tony

picasaweb.google.com/114611728110254134379

September 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Garry & Chris
A lot of OKA owners have pioneered the way for us. We know that the starter motor is not a good one, so don’t risk it, replace it before the big trip, as well as several other things.

Now that is timely I've been having a small problem with starter until today I put it down to crappy wiring but it wouldn't start shorting soliniod to battery so had to bump it
Guess I pull it out over Sunday or Monday Want to go away Qld School hols
Probably National park near Glen innis and then to Bathurst and back up t Milmerian for the camp oven and Bush poetry
September 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dean & Kaye Howells
OKA's are good but they aren't perfect, OKA have had their issues. Whether it was early rims failing, crummy crown wheel fixings or a weak transfer case input shaft to name a few. These issues were resolved as the vehicle design matured. OKA also did crazy things like building a super tough 4WD with a plastic clutch slave cylinder and pathetic roll pin hose fixing, silly heater tap location and a mixture of 32/35 spline axles. All of these issues can be fixed without a great deal of trouble to make the vehicle even better than new. Cabin noise is normally horiffic but can be quietened very effectively with a bit of patience and about $400 worth of Dynamat. Like all 4WD's you do modifications to make them more capable and to personalise them to your individual taste; LSD's front and rear for me and replace the crummy fibre spring bushes with steel/brass ones. All of this gear I sourced from either OKA or Paul Nott. The advice and assistance from both is like nothing you will ever get from any other 4WD suppliers.
Your OKA always turns heads when you stop anywhere. The most common misconception I found was that people thought they had gone out of production and were suprised when I advised them otherwise.
Have had no issues with denial of entry anywhere except the bottom of the CSR, where the pastoral leasee has signs everywhere banning just about everything including OKA's. Whilst I sympathise with his plight, part of his lease condition will be to maintain access to the CSR on the surrounding property he leases and he presumably is sick and tired of repairing damage to the track. But he does not own the track or its surrounds, nor does he have the right to include/exclude people from using it.
As for the low posts in National Parks mentioned earlier, they are an inconvenience that affects everyone, especially those not in a tent.
I've found more positive comments from other travellers than negative and we reckon our OKA is the most capable 4WD that we have owned.

Deano
--
September 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave and Pauline Gray
Good day all the question of pastorlists responsability and right of refusal to areas on their leasein most cases is pretty straight forward if a road is maintained by taxpayer funding [local shire main roads etc ] the general public has right of access a gazzeted stock route if you are moving stock also right of access if sightseeing as per csr in a vehicle or hiking /pushbike /moter bike etc then we have no god given right at all as it is a stock route the owner of cunyu station had problemswith vehicles getting bogged on the original route so to avoid getting called out on a continual basis the access track to some of the wells was moved off the stock route on to station country controlled by them hence his signs as to who can and cant and somebody in an oka must have really had a stouche with him as one of the members of this group found out when he had reason to go to the homestead on business and got abused for his trouble where as i dont condone that i do respect his right of refusal if he is maintaing that track i think a more important issue is arising with traditional owners who i think wont be long before they will be lobbying to close acess to all areasunder native title then where will we go?
--
September 10, 2010 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
Greatings and fun travels to all, firstly and just my opinion of course the OKA has, in all fairness to the devils advacates had its more than its acceptable share of engineering faults full stop.Throughout the time of transports evolutionary development vehicle manufactures enjoy excellent input from qualified engineers trained to advise on safe engineering principles that will to the most part ensure a vehicle thats to be sold to the end users who trust it to be at a fundamental enginnering level of being safe.

Scary,yehhh aint that the truth!!!

The Oka started life with an underpowered engine to state the bleedin obviuos and this fundermental oversight by those who had a crack at inventing a marketable alternative 4WD was a deal breaker to most prospective owners and instead they were unwitingly or knowingly building an excellent 4WD chassis so that the 4wd victims of the bush could carry on the with its development required to make it a reliable enjoyable ride, this oversight had a very negative effect on the future sales of the company as is evidenced by its history.

How many vehicle manufactures that have had issues with broken forward rear spring hanger bolts and not had a recall to address a potentially fatal engineering fault due to loss of control and resulting accidents and roll overs so please lay it on the line to me if i've missed something here.

Axels and diffs, they do break as evidenced by the no of owners upgrading to heavier ones and with only 110 HP, boy we must be all due for further driving lessons in the bush,garbage, these and other no brainer engineering issues have resulted in the publics perception of the OKA's to be negative as its certainly not regarded as being the ultimate 4WD that one just have''s to have instead most people have negative comments like the maintenaince issues are prohibitive to owning one and so that leaves just us believers in there ability and prepared to brush aside all their negative faults and correct them to a positive.

Issues like the alternator tensioner or should I say lack of.
Ceramic clutch in a so called terrain muncher that will require heavy clutch manipulation,with a plastic slave unit. Please god give me strength!!
Who designed the Air flow route for the air cond and its capacity of heat rejection, please mate I need more strength.
Anyone wanna help me strangle the idiot who was responsible for the drivers and passenger side widow mechanisims before they send me further insane.
Steering box issues say no more.
Engine air supply, what engine air supply.Its got its own turbo it doesnt need it!!!!
Batteries within 900 mm of the waters and engine air intake norkel at 2.2 metres, Dammm, i've missed something else.

Ok so I'm sure we all get my drift and were all thinking well you've listed the negatives what about all the well done stuff that we all love and enjoy, like the adjustable headlights and the insect screens and the approach and departure angles and the looong springs that give us a ride on cotton wool, yeap, but I just cant stop thinkin that the priorities of the builders might be a touch incorrect.The NT model I'm led to believe from a no of reports there have been issues with the diffs blowing up, gee I thought that gettin the engineering as good as fool proof would have been a priority considering its past and being 2nd time round couldnt afford to fail in this department, please if you consider my comments unfair,way out , over the top then crack me one.
19.5 inch rims with lack of suitable tyres, what are they thinking, another no brainer, until we meet outback, happiness to all and safe travels. Doc and Lyn Davey from Newman WA

Hey Guys we put a man on the moon in 69.

--
November 16, 2010 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hal Harvey
Site Owner
>> more than its acceptable share of engineering faults <<

This could obviously be a pretty long conversation and there's a fair bit there already Doc, but bottom line is I really can't agree with you. The broken spring hanger problem - potential problem, as it's happened to - how many Okas? ten, 15, 20? - I don't know - makes me think of my wealth of experience with HQ Holdens, and the hundreds, probably thousands of them that have flopped to a halt with a collapsed front upper ball joint, after having only ever been driven on bitumen and for a few hundred thousand less kilometres than the often-overloaded Okas you refer to. No big deal for Holden though.

I'm as big a fan of horsepower as the next bloke and have a fair collection of V8s in the shed as evidence, but personally have no problem with the decidedly casual Perkins. I'd probably love one of those NT motors and would happily make the most of a 6.5 Chev, but to describe the Perkins as a deal breaker just doesn't fit my experience. Cruise control and 100km/h suits me just fine.

Axles and diffs can break on anything, and I've certainly broken plenty on Holdens - without putting six tonnes on top of them. I have a Holden one-tonner with a Dana 70 diff, same as what's in the back of the Oka; that theoretically makes that part of the Holden unbreakable. Given that it's still possible to break one in an Oka (apparently - though once again I wonder how many people have actually achieved this really) with a poofteenth of the horsepower, it does tend to make me think that the bone should be pointed at the weight that's being piled on by the owner, not the engineering. Once again, I'll happily beef it up aftermarket, but it's probably an unfair criticism of a factory vehicle design.

Alternator tension? I guess an LT is different - I've had it 12 years and haven't adjusted it yet. Clutch is so far so good and on a 15+-year-old vehicle, well, how many manufacturers can expect to say that?

I've lived with the questionable window winders all that time, but later this month it goes back to Oka to get the scissor lift mechanism from the NT fitted. Maybe after that I can take the '99 WH Holden back to the Elizabeth factory in SA to fix all the door rattles - do you reckon they'll be into that? No chance.

--
Hal

November 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
understand where your coming from Hal, but as i said Its just my opinon.My point is this, other rants expressed #$@#$% about the knockers and their perceptions of the Oka's, I have just put it into perspective a touch as I felt it needed balancing a bit as some do have merit in there pros and cons of these great terrain munchers, and the Oka's anecdotal evidence fits snuggly with its chequered history.A look back in time reveals all underpowered vehicles experiencing negative voter sentiment.The 4 cyl Perk is a little beauty and legendry but simply in my book the worst decision made by OKA with regards to its order book, hence the companies history on record.At the time it was born it was aimed at the commercial markets. They did not enjoy good press from the mines,the police force, FESA etc and as a result the orders become difficult to find and the business missed (in my opinion ) to maximize the vehicles potential, the no of sales tells it all.The vehicle has therefore been under rated by far more people than those like us who appreciate its whole persona not that I give a toss its them who's missing out Its just a shame because it should have and would have been an Ozy Icon. Lets face it we now have a gene pool of vehicles that are cheap and with some serIEOUS tinkering leave most other 4wd where the tracks stop and had they been a success story it may well be a different story all round.Defend them to the end, love it alls good
--
November 16, 2010 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joseph baz
Doc,an OKA is like a good red it needs to mature and it's doing that very nicely,it is a very small concern with limited financial resources but if we look back over the past twenty years we find lots of occurences from veeeeryyyy wealthy Japanese manufactureers,let's look a the two main players,75 series come to the market within two months front springs were sagging,tranfsfer case issues,transmission gear rattles,suspension rubber bushes that didn't last,starter solenoid issues,sure Toyota fixed most of it quickly but even as far back as a couple of years (when a very smart engineer) decided that a Hilux gearbox will do nicely in a cruiser and failed or when they could not get the Auto to hold top gear and a re mapping of the electronics was needed,on the other camp Nissan provide their followers with smoky engines,the worst 3L diesel (only my humble opinion) cracking chassis,even as we speak,and we musn't forget the recent recalls by the giants,Toyota,Ford,GM,etc etc and there is attitude,I have been to the OKA factory on many ocassions and I found every one that i have dealt with very friendly and helpfull ( a bit different to Freo Toyota when I was trying to make them understand that my cruiser suspension sagged more than 35mm in less than 6 months so they just proceed to pump an extra 15PSI on the RHS and said "it's all good".
It's funny how we had really good Australian products,RFW,LEADER,ATKINSON,on their day they were criticise to death and now we put up with Caca and we are happy.
Cheers
Joe
November 16, 2010 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Outback Jack
I wouldnt bother with the window scissor lifts at the moment. I have had them fitted, however we are still sorting out some little problems when used on XT and LT`s.

I am still a new kid on the block and this is my two bobs worth.

Engine
Although the Perkins is underpowered its not that bad in flat country. What I dont like is the oil leaks it seems to develop all the time.

Diffs
If you upgrade to 35 splines in the rear, I think this will increase the longtitvty of the rear. Dana diffs have a big following in the USA and by applying some of the upgrades will help.

A/C
Dont ask me, I have a new one fitted and its not working proporely.

Alternator
What a pain. But I guess there are fixes. I wonder what Caterpillar use on the same engine.

Body
Good basic desgin. NT upgrade fixed a few things like the split roof. window winders, wipers etc etc.

Suspension
Any one with XT or LT should upgrade the shackle pins IMHO. Doesnt matter how many have failed. It is peace of mind

The OKA XT and LT is a good vehicle that could be great. You just need to sort out some of the thing missed or wrongly engineered.

--

November 16, 2010 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
Hi Joe, the japs bring out a V8 Landcruiser and presto all the faults and more and they dont mean diddly squat in the decission making process as evidenced by the fact they are like bums, everyone, companies etc,etc have got one. the new V8 have the alternator underslung on the engine, get into sum serious water and mud, guess what, your going nowhere till you put the spare on or wait for the tow truck, there pigs in heavy going etc,etc.The big two launch serious V8 power in their utes at around 50 thou a pop within a short time the victims are happy to go on to the short or should i say long list of back orders. Why why why, cause the y have glossy brouchures mega dollars in advertising etc etc yeah but take the V and the 8 out of the equation along with sound and the grunt. I would brake my fingers trying to get the biro out of my pocket to sign the stock away to smeone who believes different. Having said all that Hal is dead right about that this could be a long converation cause there are so many factors and I admit Im guilty your honour to choosing am big u ouse scribes but at know time have or ever would put down, knock , or condecend to the OKA manufacturers, they are tops in my book and they have all of us owners as faithfull ambassadors to their cause, I simply quoted that the the people who rant with no idea have merit in there arguments because its basicly factually true that each time I travel in our trucks we have people who have a strong interest in the beasts because of the OKA's ""natural ambience"' politley ask questions about the vehicle which run into negative territory almost always until I tell them that if they drive one there future thoughts about 4WD touring will change forever and that they to will become victims and that I'll never know why there not like fundamental orrifices. So instead of us ambassadores fartin against thunder the Oka's which have now uprated to the Cummins 180 hp (hmmmmmmmmmm) and it is a great leap forward after all I'm a Cummins victim,but the real event for Oka will happen when they embelish the big OKA V8 signature on the body with confirmation from the exhaust rumble that they have arrived and banished the most dicussed under powered issue and consign this issue to history.If I was the Oka maker I would offer multiple drive train choices the same as the kenworths etc otherwise you limit your clientale base.I would certainly have the chassis made offshore to be price positive, its got the Ozy Oka name already and that will always stick , the world 4WD market would sit up and take notice without doubt because of its decieving size and nimble manovering qualities and last but not least the first real peoples fair dinkum affordable all terrain muncher that eminates an irresistable ambience of promises that will wisk you off to anywhere without the dramas of being restricted with access to some terrain, a real world cruiser, whooops the alarm just went off in my dreams and i've gotta get back to work. thanks for crackin me a few its good when a plan comes together, When do we move forward and better ourselves, its when we listen and understand the points put up by our devils advocates qualified or not but when the rant is centred around reliability and the dreaded snail problem then its time and OKA have risen to the occasion in fine fashion and just need a V8 emblem with the noise. Come on all crack me again I'm enjoying the flogging. Best wishes to all and happy safe travels. Doc and Lyn Davey
November 17, 2010 at 12:05 PM

oka 098
ozy oka built off shore ok there goes more jobs in australia and they will use our recycled steal to build them and that will bend like rubber
November 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
What's this more jobs lost, weve got the 'lowest unemployment rate in the western world because were good at diggin up the materials destined for off shore industries and then buyin it back in the product called vehicles ,the only way we can be price competitive if we want to build and sell vehicles is to say follow me I'm right behind you, its a no brainer, if your not priced right in the target market, a la vista baby.I bet you dont grizzzel about low priced Items coming in from China in there millions or being a 4WDër you must have owned at least a Toyo or something else Jap made. But the real issue here is what business plan would you embrace if you were callin the shots at Oka Australia, Hal said this could be a long lasting fire em conversation and the embers have just been fanned by a willy willy, come on all ye fence sitters crack us one, it can only be all good for the cause, happy travels to all Doc and Lyn
November 22, 2010 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oka 098
oka doc willy willy here just responding to one part of your rant .manufacturing jobs going off shore by the day [as your idea] yes we can dig holes for off shore indu but the quality is not coming back as aussie made.yes i have owned jap 4x4 in the past .i paid 40g for my pop top camper and drive it with aussie pride [but you would be on to that IMHO] i for one are willing to pay more for aussie made products
November 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
Aussie made, or assembled. A quick trip through the material lists and where there sourced from tell me that we are driving an Ozy built truck with most parts made overseas with the assembly labour here. Your correct I will always dream of OZ bubbling with a massive manufacturing base which would underpin our commodities sector with value adding right here in Oz but my fellow Australian it will unfortunatly be just that ,a pipe dream, because of the way the world works and the way to descibe it is to understand that you can make strawberry Jam from pig shit but you need one huge amount of suger and Australia does not have it, the corporations control who makes the strawberry jam. Remember the golden rule, the one"s with the gold makes the rules
November 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Scherek
I am fairly obsessive about buying Australian made. Partly it is good for the country, but mostly the products still often show the spirit in which goods are built with pride and love, rather than being consumer durables built by men with robot personalities.

However, until the Oka came along I simply couldn't live with Australian vehicles (which really means yank or jap vehicles).

I am proud of my Oka, and proud of the fact that it is designed and built by Australians with a miniscule R & D budget, yet it is in so many ways the best of its type in the world. Ingenuity of the bold Australian designer works better than the mega-bucks the Japs put into R & D.

So please, let's not start talking about having Okas built off-shore. It would be the thin end of the wedge - soon there would be no more Okas. Instead, I vote we all club together and buy the Oka shares back from the off-shore owners.

Cheers all,

Paul(Oka 059)

November 23, 2010 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

okadoc
Hi paul, could not agree more, as you will see my rant mentioned "get the chassis built of shore"" I did not advocate building the whole truck offshore as offering options to buyers on the sales floor of drive trains and vehicle configurations would be a huge plus to the company here (IMHO) Whether we like it or not there is a price barrier within any market dictated by the targeted market and no matter what anyone or corporation does they will for the most part be dictated by market sentiment so its in the best interests of any manufacturing organization here in Oz to temper the enthusiazm of ""Ozy made you beauty sentiment"" with common sense and find the fine line that works so that the average consumer can enjoy there products and intern they reap the rewards of good steady sales, its then a win win. Its way to idealogical given the world in which we fight to survive today to expect anything but although most admiral for sure. Not to mention that we only have 20 m people here out of a world tally of 6 bill so the target mkt off shore if tapped in a small way would blow our manufacturing capacitiy out of the water both in terms of cost and Labour availability, sad but true.However talking of shares hmmmmmmm watch out for the egg shells my friend as always and If there was a public offering and they had all the boxes ticked then I would participate as the product has the potential to command respect world wide and of course the premium on the shares in the likely event of a takeover offer would be attractive to investors and most probably end up overseas owned, if it can happen to vegemite then what chance has the Oka got of staying Ozy. Now this is sheer speculation of course, top day to all, Doc and Lyn Davey
--
November 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.