× Welcome to the OKA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Info request from potential Oka owner...

More
03 Feb 2013 20:15 - 03 Feb 2013 20:18 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Info request from potential Oka owner...
Message from Shaun in Tassie looking for info and recommendations on acquiring an Oka.

Hi Peter,

A friend of mine I have not seen in years has been traveling our great country for about five years has given me your name, my wife and I have been looking (for some time) for the perfect vehicle for our travels around Australia, after looking at the Oka, the wife and I are convienvced this is the vehicle for us, your thoughts would be much appreciated. We like to get away from crowds and to look at remote areas, one area we would like to travel to is Honeymoon Bay? of the Gibb. (The friend is Ian Travers form Hobart Tas). Any info on these vehicles would be much appreciated, as we have been researching caravans, buses, etc for about three years now and have been a little disapointed.

regards

Shaun Wheeler
Hobart Tassie
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2013 20:18 by dandjcr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2013 20:31 - 05 Feb 2013 05:26 #2 by dandjcr
dandjcr replied the topic: Info request from potential Oka owner...
Shaun, your friend Ian can become a member of the Oka Owners Group since he has an interest in Okas, and then access all the forum topics.

There are a number of posts on Vehicle Discussion. If you click the Forum Listings tab and the look for the Vehicle Discussion section. There's a clickable list of forum topics on this and many other subjects.

If that doesn't answer Ian's questions, he can post a specific query here. I'm sure he will receive plenty of advice from people who have been through exactly the same situation, such as this one .

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2013 05:26 by dandjcr.

More
04 Feb 2013 04:47 - 04 Feb 2013 05:35 #3 by PeteFox
PeteFox replied the topic: Info request from potential Oka owner...
Shaun
I am at present in the Hobart area in Oka266 and will be around for the next week or so.
If you want to look over an Oka or get some info email me.

Pete Fox OKA266 MultiCab
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.byles.net/www.oka4wd.com/forum/membe...oka-266?limitstart=0
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2013 05:35 by PeteFox.

More
04 Feb 2013 16:14 #4 by wheels433
wheels433 replied the topic: Info request from potential Oka owner...
Hi Peter you still online.

Shaun from Hobart