Any suggestions

More
08 Jun 2019 08:09 #1 by Tony Lee
Tony Lee created the topic: Any suggestions
We have the OKA 123 up for sale, and as we all know, it usually takes somewhere between 5 minutes and forever for that one special buyer to emerge from the non-OKA-darkness seeking the light.

Trouble is that we still have things to see and do and sitting around on the back deck in Bulahdelah NSW waiting to see who gets to us first - a buyer or the grim reaper - is not really an option.

So I guess some sort of commercial consignment seller might be an option (suggestions? Is Robin Wade still in business? ) or perhaps someone here with the time, inclination and a bit of spare ground out the back might be interested in taking it on for a fixed amount or percentage of the selling price.

OKA is registered in WA and has third party property insurance which will remain current and we can bring it to any reasonable place.

Phone is +61 498453269 and email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2019 05:44 - 09 Jun 2019 05:45 #2 by Holmz
Holmz replied the topic: Any suggestions
Maybe use it or rent it out (with a for sale sign on it)?

I've tried calling RW in the past, but did nit get a response.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2019 05:45 by Holmz.

More
11 Jun 2019 20:03 #3 by Joseph Baz
Joseph Baz replied the topic: Any suggestions
Tony ,may i suggest OKA all terrain vehicles,Dean has successfully introduce prospective buyers to existing owners with a no B/S line,Robyn Wade is doing RAC recovery work and that is the reason why its hard to contact him,personally I think someone in the Metro area can do better than little country towns due to the exposure,just a thought
Cheers,Joe

• Peter and Sandra OKA 374
  • Away
More
12 Jun 2019 14:11 #4 by Peter and Sandra OKA 374
Peter and Sandra OKA 374 replied the topic: Any suggestions
But WA only has little country towns ;-))

OKA 374 LT Van, converted to camper/motorhome,
400ah Lithiums, 680w solar, diesel cooking heating and HWS,
Cummins 6BT, Allison 6 speed auto, Nissan transfer.