Clutch Rocker Bushes

01 Nov 2012 06:05 #1 by dandjcr
dandjcr created the topic: Clutch Rocker Bushes
Forum Home > OKA Maintenance > Clutch Rocker Bushes

Mark Pain
Posts: 23
Hi all,
attached to the chassis, just below the clutch is a rocker assembly that transfers the vertical movement produced by the clutch pedal to the clutch cable. There are two eyes on the arms, one attaching to the rod from the pedal and the other attaching to the clutch cable. There is some sort of bearing in these eyes. Does anybody know what sort of bearing/bush these are? Mine are in desperate need of replacement.

Mark Pain
March 6, 2011 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony Lee
Posts: 539
Many bearing sellers ie Bearing Services usually have these sort of rod ends. May need to take one in to make sure you get the right eye size and thread

March 7, 2011 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter & Sandra James Oka 374
Posts: 412
I think you will have to replace the whole joint, most bearing resellers will have them, probably on the shelf. I "think" they are called rose joints.
Oka 374 LT Van

March 7, 2011 at 6:59 AM

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum