× Welcome to the OKA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New members-Tony & Chris

More
03 Dec 2017 06:34 #1 by tcgreen
tcgreen created the topic: New members-Tony & Chris
We have recently become Oka owners after purchasing 334 from Peter Smith. We are keen outback travellers and hope to spend a lot of time exploring more of the remote areas of Australia. I am also a keen birdwatcher and bushwalker. We live in far north Queensland on a small rural property in Millstream on the Atherton Tablelands. We also look forward to meeting other Oka owners.
Oka 334 has been set up with a Cummins 6bt, 4L80e tranmission and patrol transfer box. I would be very interested in talking to other members who have a similar drivetrain in their Oka. If you would be happy to have a chat, please send your phone number to my email address (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and I willive you a call.
cheers
Tony & Chris.

Tony & Chris
Oka 334 motorhome.
Cummins 6bt, 4L80e auto, Nissan transfer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2017 03:37 #2 by 210greg
210greg replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris
welcome hope you enjoy
Greg

More
04 Dec 2017 18:38 #3 by Holmz
Holmz replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris

tcgreen wrote: We have recently become Oka owners after purchasing 334 from Peter Smith. We are keen outback travellers and hope to spend a lot of time exploring more of the remote areas of Australia. I am also a keen birdwatcher and bushwalker. We live in far north Queensland on a small rural property in Millstream on the Atherton Tablelands. We also look forward to meeting other Oka owners.
Oka 334 has been set up with a Cummins 6bt, 4L80e tranmission and patrol transfer box. I would be very interested in talking to other members who have a similar drivetrain in their Oka. If you would be happy to have a chat, please send your phone number to my email address (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and I willive you a call.
cheers
Tony & Chris.

That was the green one?
It looked pretty nice...

Anyhow if you toodle through the centre then give a hoy.

More
05 Dec 2017 07:32 #4 by mort
mort replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris
Hi Tony and Chris,
Welcome and that was/is a nice looking OKA hope you enjoy.
Martyn

More
05 Dec 2017 07:34 #5 by mort
Hi Holmz,
No that was the orange and dark grey one.
Martyn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmz

More
05 Dec 2017 15:56 #6 by mort
Hi Holmz,
I wonder if that was a play on words if it was I didnt get it until it was pointed out to me, so as it is now owned by Tony and Chris Green then it is the green one.
Martyn

More
05 Dec 2017 16:31 #7 by Holmz
Holmz replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris

mort wrote: Hi Holmz,
I wonder if that was a play on words if it was I didnt get it until it was pointed out to me, so as it is now owned by Tony and Chris Green then it is the green one.
Martyn

Usually one should expect a double entendre from me, however this time I was thinking about an actual green coloured one.

I am glad to see someone else is actively looking for the jokes.

More
19 Dec 2017 11:31 #8 by Harry
Harry replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris
It was nice to meet you Tony and Chris what a suprice when I was on my early morning walk around Yass and then spot an Oka ( it always makes my day when I see an Oka ) it is a pitty I did not know that you where in Yass otherwise you could of stayed up our house instead of the caravan park like I said to you we have plenty of room as long as your height is no higher than 3250 :)
Sorry I can not load a photo from my phone on here for some reason

Oka 045 the WIDE Motorhome 6bt cummins 500 watt solar diesel heating gas cooking up grade LSD front and rear diffs to 4:56 from 4:88 . 320 lt fuel 153 lt fresh water in 3 separate tanks 3 house batteries 1 start battery 176 lt upright fridge/freezer Black dog security
The following user(s) said Thank You: 210greg

More
19 Dec 2017 13:03 #9 by tcgreen
tcgreen replied the topic: New members-Tony & Chris
Thank you Harry for stopping to say hello. We are keen to meet other oka owners. We will keep your contact details and hopefully catch up again.
Tony

Tony & Chris
Oka 334 motorhome.
Cummins 6bt, 4L80e auto, Nissan transfer.